You'll need drivers and software on your computer to run your printer and get the prints into your output tray. The printing is enabled and the printing command is sent to the printer via the drivers. Let's get started:
- Turn on both your printer and PC.
- Now go to 123.hp.com/Setup in your browser.
- Select your operating system and search for the appropriate drivers for your printer model.
- To finish the installation, click Download and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the download is complete, look for it in the download folder. You must now install the HP Printer drivers, but first make sure your printer is linked to your computer.
- Run the setup after opening the setup file in the Downloads folder.
- Now select the Install option and follow the on-screen directions to complete the installation.